National SEO is challenging, but it’s also rewarding. Above all, it has changed drastically, even since we started providing SEO services back in April 2010.
An effective SEO campaign now requires the presence of three core elements of SEO: Content, Links, and Social Media. As such, we specialize in coordinating, unifying, and executing each of these three elements to form a robust and effective SEO campaign, maximizing your ROI.
Here’s what happens when we start working together:
- Keyword Research: We analyze your niche/industry to identify the keywords that will yield the most benefit to you.
- Competitive Analysis: We analyze who is currently ranking at the top of the search results for those keywords, and perform a competitive analysis to find out why they’re ranking so highly.
- Customized SEO Campaign: We put together a customized SEO campaign for your website, based on our findings from the first two steps. This campaign is designed to outperform the competition ranking in the top spots.
- Execution & Results Monitoring: We’ll execute the campaign, monitor your rankings, and provide feedback based on expert assessment and analysis.
- Reporting: Each month, we’ll send you a campaign report that provides an overview of what specific actions we took to execute your campaign, along with your rankings and how they’ve changed over the course of the month. Additionally, we’ll give you access to your own online reporting dashboard, which will update your rankings daily and graph them over time. You’ll have 24/7 access to this reporting dashboard so you can check rankings and progress at your convenience.
What’s in the online reporting dashboard?
When you sign up with AudienceBloom, you’ll get a client login username and password. Inside the portal you’ll have access to your ranking data for each primary keyword over time.
Additionally, you’ll have a convenient and intuitive view of your Google Analytics account stats.