Who we are
AudienceBloom is a content marketing firm located in Seattle, WA. We’ve been in business since April 2010.
We help our clients:
- Get coverage in major online media publications
- Get higher search engine rankings
- Grow and nurture social media audiences
- Increase website traffic and sales
What we do
We execute content marketing campaigns for our clients. Our services include:
How we do it
We take a content-marketing approach to link building & media brand mentions, acquiring links for our clients through content publication on high-authority publications, focusing on quality and relevance. We can do this because we have relationships with hundreds of publishers, editors, journalists, and other members of the media, and have full-time staff constantly dedicated to building more relationships.
First, we work with our clients to identify content that deserves more visibility. If you don’t have “linkable” content already, then we’ll create it for you. Next, we develop stories related to your content that our publishers would love to publish. Within that content, we include reference links to your content. We pitch these stories to the media using our established relationships. The publisher gets awesome content for their audience, and our clients get great, contextual links from real, quality publishers; a win-win.
What makes us different?
We know you have a ton of choices when it comes to content marketing firms.
There are several distinct differences between us and the other guys:
- Quality. Good branding and conversion rates start with high-quality content. We wouldn’t be able to get exposure for our clients on publisher websites such as Mashable, VentureBeat, Huffington Post, Business Insider, National Geographic, and thousands more without being able to deliver top-notch quality content.
- Timeliness. We proactively report weekly to our clients with status updates, and record all progress real-time in a shared document. We work tirelessly to keep your campaign moving forward at a healthy pace.
- Control. We allow our clients to choose the publishers on which their content will appear, and then approve that content before we pitch it to the publications.
- Transparency. We communicate everything to our clients, share real-time progress reports, and proactively report to our clients with weekly status updates.
- Risk-free. We guarantee our services or your money back. If we fail to acquire any of our agreed-upon deliverables, you may opt to swap for another service or publisher of equal value, or get a refund. We don’t charge for hours spent trying to get links; we charge only for what we actually deliver.
- Contract-free. Other content marketing companies require 10-month (minimum) contracts. We don’t, meaning you are free to come and go as you please.
Who uses our services?
We work with entrepreneurs, startups, and large businesses. We also work with marketing agencies who need our help with link building for their own clients. Here’s who our typical client is:
LET’S GET STARTED!
- Marketing managers who want media coverage for their brand
- SEO departments who want help with link building
- Marketing managers who want help developing and executing a content marketing strategy
- Marketing agencies looking for a white-label solution for SEO link building for their clients
- Businesses who want someone else to manage their social media marketing campaign for them