Announcing the Results of the “What Works in Online Marketing” Survey (2016 Edition)
As a marketer, have you ever wondered:
- What other marketers are spending their money on?
- What strategies other marketers are using?
- What results other marketers are seeing?
- Where the marketing community thinks trends are heading?
Of course you have. We all have. The answers to these questions can help you understand your place in the marketing world, come up with better strategies, and prepare for the uncertain future of online marketing in dozens of specific areas. But unfortunately, these answers aren’t clear; even if you talk to every marketer you meet in person, you’re still only getting a narrow perspective of the marketing landscape.
At AudienceBloom, we’ve attempted to go a step further by creating, executing, and analyzing a survey to uncover the answers to these questions, and then some. Sprawling over 50 questions, we collected information from 357 of the nation’s online marketers, and the results spell an interesting and dynamic future for some of the most popular marketing strategies of our era. As a general trend, marketing budgets are on the rise, but that only scratches the surface of what we found.
- How marketing budgets are going to change in the future (hint: 84 percent of marketers are aligned here)
- Which strategies are generating the highest ROI
- Which strategies are dying out (with 59 percent of respondents predicting a decline)
- Which SEO tactics are the most effective
- Which strategies have been the most challenging for marketers
- Which social media platforms are most popular, and most effective (earning activity from 90 percent of users)
- Where online marketers are spending the most (and least) (with 96 percent of responders either keeping or increasing their budget in one key area)
- What types of content are most effective
- Where SEO is headed over the course of the next decade (with 78 percent in agreement)
If you’re ready to learn the answers to these questions (and more), or if you’re just curious how much we were able to learn, click here to download the full report – 100% free!
What can we help you with?
- Link building services for my company.
- White label link building for my clients.
- Major media brand mentions
- Something else (get in touch!)
Looking to grow your traffic?
Our managed SEO and social campaigns and high domain authority link building will increase your presence and organic search engine traffic.Request a rate card
Want more great resources?
Check out our new Resource Library, with over 100 expert articles spanning all aspects of online marketing, divided into 16 chapters.See our Resource Library