SEO is a lot like fishing; having more content on your site is like having more hooks in the water. But not all content is created equal; search engine algorithms know how to differentiate high quality content from poor quality content, and will rank it in the search results accordingly. Having lots of content on your site doesn’t do you much good if it’s poor-quality or not SEO-optimized.
That’s where we can help. Our writers are trained in SEO best practices. We have personally vetted each and every writer to ensure they meet our (and your) quality expectations. But we take it a step further. We craft content based around keywords related to your niche, which boosts your Website’s credibility and authority in Google and Bing.
Whether you’re looking for blog posts or informational content related to your industry or niche, we’ve got you covered.
Each article is:
- 1,000+ words
- Professionally written & edited
Our process is super flexible and can be as collaborative or hands-off as you like. Here’s what the process looks like when we start working together on on-site blog content:
- We’ll start by asking you to fill out a brief, simple questionnaire to help us guide the content process. One of the questions we’ll ask on that questionnaire include what keywords are important to you.
- Next, our writing team will prepare some ideas and outlines for the content; these will consist of title suggestions and 1-2 paragraph descriptions or summaries of the article ideas.
- At that point, I’ll send you those ideas for your review and approval; you can approve the ones you like, and decline the ones you don’t like.
- Once you approve the ones you like, our writing team will get started writing the article.
- After the article is written, it’ll go through 2 rounds of professional copyediting.
- Finally, we’ll send you the finalized articles for publication.
How does Blog Content on my Website Help with SEO?
Having a blog on your website with quality content that’s frequently updated is one of the three core necessities of proper SEO (the other two are inbound links and social media engagement). It became especially important after the release of Google Panda and Penguin. Let’s take a look at the main benefits of a blog:
LET’S GET STARTED!
- Helps your website get crawled more frequently by Google, which results in more of your website getting indexed, improved organic search visibility, and more website traffic.
- Supports your social media marketing campaign because it provides content to tweet and share. Also sparks discussion in social media channels, leading to increased brand exposure, awareness, and engagement.
- Increases search engine traffic. Every article posted to your website is like putting another raffle ticket into a hat. When a user searches for a query relating to your niche, your website will be more likely to show up in search results.
- Helps generate inbound links. Great content attracts links like a magnet, and inbound links are the primary factor in the ranking algorithm.
- Improves conversion rate. Every time you update your blog, visitors to your website will see that it’s active and lively, showing that the business is alive and well, and taking care of its customers.