What Works in Online Marketing (2017) Survey Results
Ready for a reason to do your daily happy dance? Here’s one for ya: Our second-annual What Works in Online Marketing report (2017 edition) is ready!
As a marketer, have you ever wondered:
- What other marketers are spending their money on?
- What strategies other marketers are using?
- What results other marketers are seeing?
- Where the marketing community thinks trends are heading?
We all have.
At AudienceBloom, we’ve attempted to help answer these questions by creating, executing, and analyzing a survey to uncover the answers to these questions, and then some. Sprawling over 50 questions, we collected information from 376 of the nation’s online marketers, and the results spell an interesting and dynamic future for some of the most popular marketing strategies of our era. As a general trend, marketing budgets are on the rise, but that only scratches the surface of what we found.
- How marketing budgets are going to change in the future (hint: 75 percent of marketers are aligned here)
- Which strategies are generating the highest ROI for fellow marketers
- Which strategies marketers are predicting will decline in importance
- Which SEO tactics are being reported as the most effective by fellow marketers
- Which social media platforms are most popular, and most effective, as well as which particular social media platform is especially hot right now
- What types of content are most effective (hint: it has changed since last year!)
If you’re ready to learn the answers to these questions (and more), click here to download the full report – 100% free!
What can we help you with?
- Link building services for my company.
- White label link building for my clients.
- Major media brand mentions
- Something else (get in touch!)
Looking to grow your traffic?
Our managed SEO and social campaigns and high domain authority link building will increase your presence and organic search engine traffic.Request a rate card
Want more great resources?
Check out our new Resource Library, with over 100 expert articles spanning all aspects of online marketing, divided into 16 chapters.See our Resource Library